Lawyers working with our Association provide free legal advice to persons released from penitentiary institutions or those under on probation, and to their families.
Moreover, our association provides help in the following scope:
- employment advisory services and job agency services (we have permanent job offers)
- psychological and psychiatric consultations
- addiction therapy for substance abusers and therapy for violence perpertators
- social help in the form of clothes, basic linen and small kitchen items
- we may provide help in the form of food parcels for our customers and their families.
Project is co-financed by the Polish Ministry of Justice.